Social media platforms have been influencing the lives and decisions of many. Therefore, marketing on all major social networking sites can indeed give amazing returns to the businesses. However, imitating competitors or posting for the sake of it would not yield any fruitful results.
To help you define and execute an effective strategy for social media marketing and management, we have jotted down some important tips and a brief on how to apply them for you.
- Produce Engaging Content
- In social media, if your post has some interesting and/ or valuable information, then only people would stop by to see your post.
- Nowadays, on each social media site, there is a lot of social noise. You need to stand out by producing and sharing quality content to grab attention.
- You can use different social media tools to produce content that people like to share, retweet, re-read, bookmark, and engage with.
- Define the Total Number of Weekly Posts
- Each social networking platform works differently. For example, LinkedIn allows you to post 1300 characters in the post with spaces. On the other hand, you can write only 200 characters in a tweet.
- According to the major social media management tools, the life of a tweet is 18 minutes, which is the shortest. On the other hand, the life of an Instagram post is up to 19 hours.
- By keeping all these facts in mind, you should define the total number of posts for each social media site differently. This can help you give more exposure and benefits.
- Grab the Opportunity to Trend
- We live in the age of digitization. Everything changes in a fraction. Therefore, your social media marketing strategy should revolve around current affairs, latest trends, etc.
- If you are in India, you must have seen the symbolism ads of Amul, a dairy company. As soon as something big happens, the creative team of Amul designs a graphic illustrator with Amul characters.
- You can use social media tools offering the social listening feature. This will help you keep an eye on the latest happenings in your industry. Based on the trends, you should create social media posts and share them to receive more engagement and benefits.
- Automate Social Media Posting
- Posting on social media should be regular and possibly more than once. Moreover, you need to post when it can reach maximum people. It is a monotonous job, but you do not need to do it monotonously.
- You can use a social media scheduler to schedule your social media posts for the whole week or two. A majority of social media tools offer a social media scheduler as one of the features.
- Scheduling your social media posts will ensure that your business or personal profiles are active on social media platforms and getting maximum engagement.
- When something new trends in your industry, you can start participating in it immediately to grab the best results while scheduled posts would be published as per the schedule.
Read Related Blogs: